Thursday, January 12, 2012

Changes

This book was extremely influential upon my life.  It made me think about my life and the direction it is taking.  It also made me think about the direction I would like my life to take and what really maters about in my life.  It made me think about colleges and why I really want to go to college and what I expect from my life after college. I had been stressing about not making enough money after college to have a good living but after reading this book I have realized that as long as I am happy doing what I like to do with my career I will be satisfied and it wont matter what I make.  As long as I have the money to give my wife and children a good life I can't think of anything that would make me happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment